Monday, December 11, 2006

Sean Payton is my hero!

I went for a quick 30 minute swim this morning. Wanted to chill out (or should I say bake) in the sauna but it was O of O. My calves are really sore, but I don't mind. I like the soreness; it lets me know that my muscles are getting stronger. I don't think I will run this afternoon because I want to give my calves plenty of time to heal. I am running in the Goldenfliers 5 miler this Saturday so I definitely want to be recovered for that run--it will be my first run over 5K.



Oh yeah I am totally pumped from the Saints' win last night! Even if they lose in the first round of the playoffs, I will still be extremely proud of them! I can't believe they have come so far with such a young team.

GEAUX SAINTS!

5 comments:

walking stick said...

I am not a runner at present. What is the best way to start training?I walk pretty often, but haven't run in years. I enjoy reading your running journal. I'd like to know more about shoes and stuff.

edinburghrunner said...

Hi there, like your blog, although the picture at the bottom is a little scary!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's working :-) but only when I did it a Anonymous :-(

- JoggerBlogger

Anonymous said...

Prehaps try turning registered users only on and republishing your whole blog :-)

Molly said...

edinberghrunner-yeah the picture was done boredom showing off my nonartistic side ;)

JoggerBlogger-I'll see what I can do...i hope I can get it to work!