Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas down...bring on the New Year!

Christmas was good to me this year. I didn't eat as much as I usually do, and I was able to get out and do some running/walking. I had a lot of fun with my family and friends--there were a couple of nights when I probably drank more than I should have. We played some board games and had a great time (thanks to my partner R. for helping me kick some ass at Taboo and letting me drink her tequila!)

I've found some more songs to download:
-Tool's "The Pot" is a great angry song to run to
-Counting Crow's "Mr. Jones" is an oldy but goody
-Alanis Morissette's "Right Through You"

I am headed back to the small town to hang out with the family some more. I'll let you know if I get any more runs in. I did one short run on Christmas day...it was a 1.7 mile run but somehow it got deleted off my iPod so I don't have the stats for that. That was just a fun run :)

4 comments:

[rich] said...

Nice one :-D you can't beat free tequila!

Molly said...

no you really can't...and you can't beat the entertainment you provide when you drink it ;)

David said...

I vote for more tequila and more board game fun.

[rich] said...

Have a great new beer - Ohps sorry I meant New Year ;-)