Monday, December 18, 2006

One more week :D

That means I have one more week to finish up my Christmas shopping which is unsettling because I don't think the crowds are going to thin out...oh well.


I went for an early morning swim for about an hour--I wanted to go running but my stomach was not being nice so I thought swimming would be better. But tomorrow morning I am definitely hitting the pavement or treadmill depending upon sunrise...no running in the dark for me thank you!


I've been downloading some new songs for my iPod. I wanted some songs that would be really good to run with...slow songs just don't cut it. I've already downloaded some Kasabian songs (really love these guys!) and Kill Hannah's "Lips Like Morphine" I am currently looking for some more running songs...if you have any suggestions please let me know!!

This is a picture from the morning on the 5 mile race...it was foggy and somewhat chilly at 6:30 in the morning. The race went around this lake and one more to the left. I had more pictures but they came out really dark...too bad :(

4 comments:

[rich] said...

You can't beat some good running tunes - Look at jogblogs lists they are always good.

I'm a bit more kamikaze and let my ipod do it's random fill. The other day I had a mix of marilyn manson, the carpenters, placebo, lily allen, the kooks and JayZ.

Molly said...

wow that is wide range of music!!

jogblog said...

Oh yes, I have impeccable music taste ;-)

I used to let my shuffle do a random fill, but it doesn't have as good taste as my iPod video, so now I fill it myself.

Joggerblogger, the newspaper said Jermaine Stewart is going to be on Celebrity Big Brother in January. Thought I'd let you know as I know you're a big fan :-)

Nice lake by the way Molly, wish I had somewhere so nice to run nearby.

Molly said...

Thanks!! I really love it!

Oh I LOVE Big Brother!!!