Tuesday, December 5, 2006

And thus the cold came...

Woke up this morning and thought I would freeze my bajookas off! Even though my apartment is about the size of a large closet, it doesn't seem able to stay very warm. Louisiana is notorious for sporadic and indeterminable weather patterns, but today doesn't feel like a deep south kind of day...brrrr!
I had high hopes for my jogging today, but this cold weather makes me want to sleep and eat. I was going to try to run after work (I even put warm jogging clothes in my car and every thing) but of course I forgot to throw in a sweater so it looks like no running for me today...unless I go back to my apartment, get a sweater and then fight traffic on campus. NOPE! Well, maybe I'll have a burning desire to run when I get home--haha!

No comments: