Saturday, December 9, 2006

The sweet smell of fumes

Got kind of a late start this morning, but I got out nonetheless. I ran to the levee and back which is probably not the best run in the red stick. I sucked truck fumes and mcdonald's grease the whole way there and back...hmmm :/

It was a little nippy when I first got started but half way to my destination my arms started sweating underneath my yellow sweater. I didn't feel like dealing with the hassel of stripping down so I just left it on and suffered.

So I ran for about 42 minutes which roughly equals 4.0-4.5 miles (yeah I am a slow runner) but I ran a nice easy pace so I really enjoyed it. My calves are a little sore from yesterday, but I'll probably recover soon. I may do some Xtraining tomorrow to help with that.

Anywho, I am off to work on my paper (hopefully I can get it done tonight). If anyone has any suggestion as to how to keep my dang nose from running all over the place please let me know! :D

No comments: