Saturday, December 23, 2006

Short Break

After taking a two day hiatus, I started back slowly...17:00 min/mile pace slow. I am spending the holidays with my folks (which usually means I don't get much running in) but this morning I got up around 7 to take a walk with my mom and the dog. Well the dog really took me for a walk...

It is finally getting chilly down here which is nice after the heat wave we had for a week. I am glad it will be cold for Christmas--hopefully we will be able to light a fire. This morning it was in the 50s which is perfect for being outside! The three of us went for a walk around the nearby neighborhood abd trying to keep the dog in line when she spoted fellow dogs proved to be more of a workout than I thought it would be.

So now I am being lazy hoping that later this afternoon I will have enough initiative to get out for a real run while the weather is satisfactory.

Happy holidays!

No comments: