Sunday, December 10, 2006

What season is it?

Went for a quick 2 miler today. It was hot as heck outside and it is almost mid-December. Well, I guess that is what you get for living in Louisiana. The Rents are coming over this afternoon, so I decided to do a quick run instead of the swim I had planned for today. I love my parents to death, and it always makes me happy when they visit :D

I think I may still try to swim this evening--that is if I have time to. The Rec Center is only open for a little while so I have to find time to squeeze my swim in.

Stats:
Miles: 2
Time: 17:51
Avg Time: 8:8 min/mi
Songs: You Oughta Know-Alanis Morissette
Bush
I Can't Fight This Feeling - The Eagles
Thoughts: What my name would be if I could change it; Dream about old school friend making me miss my flight to D.C.

No comments: