Thursday, December 7, 2006

Take my hand...I am Beowoulf

This semester is slowly coming to an end, and I have a policy that I never do anything during finals week unless it is school related (this would mean that I don't run). However, since I am taking a jogging class I will be able to do some running.

My performance final is tomorrow, and basically all I have to do is run a timed mile. Now I hate running for time--I am more of an endurance runner--but sometimes you have to do what you don't like. I have to run the mile faster than what I ran it at the beginning of the semester (8:33). I know, I know this is slow geez get off my back, but again I'm not one for the clock.

So yesterday I took the written part of the final (can we say easy cheesy lemon squeezy?). It was about different types of running injuries and the food pyramid. Well, I've never really had any running related injury--except for that runner's knee thing I had a while back--and I usually try not to eat anything at all if possible so I had to do some studying. But luckily the test was a breeze!

Well fellow runners wish me luck on my timed mile!!!

No comments: