Friday, December 15, 2006

another break day?

yeah yeah i know i am a lazy bastard, but my dad took me to lunch right before i went running...so of course i decided that today i would rest some more :D However, all was not lost because I took my dog for a brisk walk on the trail that I mentioned earlier. The photos below are from my walk today. Roux and I had great fun...although I had to keep her on a leash most of the way because there is a highway near the trail.

The beginning of the trail

A little further in...

The first pond on the right

One of two sandbars

Path into the trees

The hill going down to the river

Roux playing in the river


I found this when I got back to the trail head...whoops!







2 comments:

[rich] said...

Hope the race goes ok :-)

Good pic's I always like to see pictures of where everyone else runs.

Wished it was warm over here...

Molly said...

well whenever I get a digital camera i'll have more pictures...I borrowed my parents camera.