Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Day of School Run

Today we started back to school, and I had to sit in on an all day long seminar that made me want to scratch my eyes out for fun :( Tomorrow will be my first day in the public schools, so I am really excited and nervous about tomorrow.

I woke up this morning with intentions to run, but when I noticed that it was almost freezing outside, I decided to do an ab workout inside. I got some abdominal stregthening moves from my Runner's World, but they were not as intense as they should have been.

I did my run this afternoon after work--I had to start over on my 10K plan since I took a break. So I did a 2 mile warm up run and 4 1:00 alternate intervals. After the intervals I did a short cool down run. My lungs were killing me afterwards, and my big toe on my right foot was doing this tingling thing whenever I would toe off. I don't why my big toe is acting up, but hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

Here are my stats for this afternoon:
Miles: 3.03
Time: 31:28
Pace: 10:23 min/mi
Calories: 315
Tunes:
God of Wine-Third Eye Blind
One-Filter
If You Talk Too Much-People in Planes
I Will Follow You Into the Dark-Death Cab for Cutie
Piece of My Heart-Janis Joplin
Highway to the Danger Zone-Kenny Loggins
London-Third Eye Blind
Lips Like Morphine-Kill Hannah

2 comments:

[rich] said...

Highway to the Danger Zone-Kenny Loggins

LOL! :-D

Hope the toe sorts itself out...

Ashley Chin said...

Good luck on your first day of school!! Can't wait to read the report. :)