Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Being Lazy

I thought that because I had nothing to post about my running life (because it is nonexistent right now), I would post some pictures. I found my grandfather's old camera, loaded it with black and white film, and rode down to New Orleans to take some shots of the French Quarter. I love New Orleans on an early Saturday or Sunday morning after all the late night revelers have gone home...there is something so unique and mysterious about that city. I wish I had more time to spend down in New Orleans, but sadly I always find excuses not to go. Ah well, who knows I may end up teaching Angelina Jolie's son, Maddox, down there one day...LOL!








I saw some runners while I was in the French Quarter (was that you Ashley?), and I wanted to take some shots of them, but I figured they would think I was crazy so I saved my film for inanimate objects. And of course I had to take some photos of my pup, Roux Baby. She's very photogenic!



3 comments:

[rich] said...

Cool :-D

I woke up early this morning to find out we have SNOW, YAH!

jogblog said...

Love the pics :-)

Cute doggy too :-)

Ashley Chin said...

Loved the pics! No, I wasn't running in the Quarter this past weekend, but one of the groups I run with was! I too love the quarter early on a Sat/Sun morning. It's really a cool place. Hope the student teaching is going well! Oh, and we're all wondering where the Jolie-Pitt kids are going to go to school! I'd crack up if Maddox ended up at the same place as my son!