Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Last Day of Student Teaching

Yes! Today was the last day I had to be at school, and my kids all wrote little notes for me as a kind of going away present. I was so happy, and I had a great time reading what the kids had to say (for example: "I love the way you always dress nice") LOL I love it! I will miss those little boogers.

What better way to kind of wrap up things than to go for a short run after school....well, first I went to get drinks with some of the other student teachers but I did go after the drinks settle in my tummy. I did a 2 mile loop that I ran at a very slow pace, but finished nonetheless. I think now that student teaching is finished I can get back into my running groove.

I have one more day tommorrow at the university, but after that I am a free girl that will be stressing out about where I will work this summer. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

1 comment:

David said...

Yea for little kids that show appreciation.