Friday, March 23, 2007

Party Girl

I had a blast last night. My parents' anniversary was yesterday, so we had a party at the house with crawfish and beer. Unfortunately I drank too much beer and didn't eat enough crawfish. Needless to say I didn't get to run at all yesterday, and I am in recovery mode today.

I hope I'll feel better by this afternoon or tonight.

Right now I am in class at LSU (not student teaching) suffering from drowsiness and a headache. We have a guest speaker who is probably psychologically insane, and he is droning on about some poet who is as crazy as he is. I am ready to go home!

4 comments:

David said...

I sure hope you have run since the hangover!

Molly said...

haha you caught me...

[rich] said...

:-P yeah more blogging please.

[rich] said...

How's things going?