Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Back!

At least I hope so!

On the running front: After making up excuse after excuse for not running, I finally decided to just do it. I wanted to run this morning, but of course that means I would have had to get up at four, and I just couldn't do it. So after school I threw on my gear and went out for a looooonnngggg three miler.

On the teaching front: My kids are still wonderful and amaze me everyday. I have been teaching my classes poetry, so it is amazing to see what cool poems and thoughts my sixth graders have. Also, I love working with these inner city kids! They all have stories and they all have such great personalities. The schools are taking the state exams this week, so I am going to be separated from my students all week....BORING!

I know I usually post my stats here, but my ipod is not working properly. Anyway, I ran about three miles in about 40 minutes--slower than normal...but Lance Armstrong told me I set a new PR for the mile...I think he was smoking crack...or taking too many steroids

1 comment:

David said...

Glad you're back. You have been missed.
Keep running!