Wednesday, March 21, 2007

After school special

Went for a quick run after school today...hopefully this will be the start of a routine, but one never knows. I had to change clothes in a crappy bathroom that had water--I hope it was water--all over the floor. I felt awkward walking out of the building in shorts and a tshirt with some of my students standing around outside. I am usually in dress clothes so I felt almost naked. I ran a loop around my school twice which ended up being about 2.7 miles in about 27 minutes...so that would mean I was running a 1o min/mile pace. I can't believe that my pace has slowed down so much. When I was running, I felt like I was running my normal pace, but I guess I wasn't.

I am going to try to do speed work after school as well. There is a football field nearby, so I will try to use that to train.

I am having some problems with my ipod. I got a new laptop computer and I tried to transfer all my music on to the new computer, but for some reason it won't work, and all my extra stuff got erased from my ipod. If anyone knows how to make the ipod work on a new computer PLEASE let me know because I'm killing myself trying to figure it out. Thanks!

2 comments:

[rich] said...

:-) you can only link your iPod to one computer at a go (with the standard software) - you need to copy the MP3 files off the old computer onto a Cd/Dvd then put them into iTunes on the new computer and then re-synch your iPod to that one.

Good to see you blogging/running again :-D I've had a stint of having to get changed in the car park in the back of my car... doesn't feel right.

Molly said...

thanks! i'll try to do that.

i feel your pain with changing in the car...makes you just want to go home and forget about it.